View Single Post
Old Monday, October 02, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyber
Respected Brother Khurram, you have nicely put your thoughts. i appreciate.
But you only shed a light on Quaid's vision and you didn't compare it with Musharraf leadership.

Do you find in any of speech of Quaid, that He favoured Army's role in politics? Is the Musharaf presence in politics is the manifiestation of Quaid's vision?

I shall also discuss that what is vision and who translates it into reality.
But right now i am running short of time.

Looking forward,

Kind Regards,
Assalam-o-Alakim,,

Quaid's vision had no place for military rule ... But however his practical behaviour did provide the necessary ground for even the military rule. Please thoroughly read the following very solid analytical selection by Miss. Naqvi, on this issue:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/compulsor...al-system.html

Secondly, I am also not supporter of military rule... But I am also not supporter of so called modern democracy. Please read all my posts on the following thread. I have tried to explain my point of view regarding the solution to Pakistan's political problem:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/compulsor...-politics.html

@ Impossible

Sorry because I have not thoroughly gone through the issue of Hudood Ordinance. My general understanding is that many Muslim learned scholars have not opposed the changes in this ordinance. It means that changes are not going against the basic teachings of Islam. Only political ulema had opposed the changes but now they also have given their consent.

Thanks!