Wednesday, May 15, 2024
05:38 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 02, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najabat
IM Possible.....dear bro its my personal opinion so dissgreement is everyone right.I am totally agree with you that in current scenerio we have no better option than Musharraff.We have an option in form of Imran Khan.i found him a man of Words and wisdom.But Politics and unthical politics is out of his books so its really feel impractical if i porposed him second option but i would like to say that he has that potential but our political grounds are not matured for him to rule!nwayz mr Im Possible i m totally agreed tht musharraf is necessary evil:-)
Well i dont have idea regarding the new crop of politicians of pakistan but i believe that Imran Khan is good but a novice. One should consider its age in politics. Secondly, we may have other politicians which have not got the chance to rule over Pakistan. I believe that it would be better to give chance to any new person this time.

Dont know why you call Musharaf an evil??? At times, he had saved pakistan. If u take it in consideration then u may also have an ambiguous opine about him. He is good aswellasbad ina sense.

Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyber
Respected Impossible,

i was talking about the Leadership of Musharaif and the Vision of Quaid. I ensure that theme of the thread will remain intact.

Thanks,
Okay i will find it more fuinctional if u could elucidate this statement of yours.

Quote:
Do you find in any of speech of Quaid, that He favoured Army's role in politics?

Quaid never appreciated army coups. But what to do if democracy fails in Pakistan??? Should we go and ask Quaid what to do ??? If he would be at our place, he must also be saying that failure of democracy is the rationale ehind four army coups.

Quote:
Is the Musharaf presence in politics is the manifiestation of Quaid's vision?

I would like to hear from u on this statement of urs coz u put it forward.

Regards

hirass is on a distinguished road

I M Really Sorry To Say Not All The General Public Of Pakistan Is Educated We Don Knw Who Is Capable Who Is Not Becaz Not Even 80% Of The Public Is Free Frm Other Tensions Of Food N Shelter N R Still Far Behind In Education Ppl Dont Hav Chances To Come N Knw Wats Going On I Still Hav Seen Ppl In My Surrounding Poor Ppl Who Don Even Knw Wat Is Presidentship Or Govt All Abt

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirass
I M Really Sorry To Say Not All The General Public Of Pakistan Is Educated We Don Knw Who Is Capable Who Is Not Becaz Not Even 80% Of The Public Is Free Frm Other Tensions Of Food N Shelter N R Still Far Behind In Education Ppl Dont Hav Chances To Come N Knw Wats Going On I Still Hav Seen Ppl In My Surrounding Poor Ppl Who Don Even Knw Wat Is Presidentship Or Govt All Abt
I totally agree that pakistani are not that eligible to elect the ruling person. May be this is the reason behind the failure of democracy. But some masses are eligible to identify the best persons to rule over Pakistan. We should have their say in the political development process.

Regards

javediqbalnizami is on a distinguished road

Topic is nodoubt very intresting and when i read opinions of u people it gave me an impression that musharraf is an hobsons choice for us and we have nobody to replace him as all the other leaders are unreliable.
Question number one , Is musharraf reliable?
A person who took the power by a conspiracy.
A person who broke the constitution.
A person who gave 7 points Agenda when he got power and he is unable to enforce it after around 7 years.
A person who made character assasination of National hero Dr Abdul Qadeer .
A person who insanely used military against his own people in balochistan.
A person who couldnot sustain the pressure of a threat by a superpower and took 180 degrees turn in his country policies.
A person who is admitting that he can do anything if he is threatend,how can he be the leader when he does`nt possess the imperative quallity of leadership.

This charge sheet could be much bigger but i think it is enough to doubt musharraf's reliability.
And as far as replacement of musharraf is concerned The Great Imran Khan is the best choice.HE is no doubt reliable,honest,highly educated,patriotic ,brave and possess a charismatic personality almost all the qualities of leadership .He is the man whom our country need.
This is my opinion i may be wrong but i will love to see replies from ur people especially for imran as replacement for mushi.

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by javediqbalnizami
Topic is nodoubt very intresting and when i read opinions of u people it gave me an impression that musharraf is an hobsons choice for us and we have nobody to replace him as all the other leaders are unreliable.
Question number one , Is musharraf reliable?
A person who took the power by a conspiracy.
A person who broke the constitution.
A person who gave 7 points Agenda when he got power and he is unable to enforce it after around 7 years.
A person who made character assasination of National hero Dr Abdul Qadeer .
A person who insanely used military against his own people in balochistan.
A person who couldnot sustain the pressure of a threat by a superpower and took 180 degrees turn in his country policies.
A person who is admitting that he can do anything if he is threatend,how can he be the leader when he does`nt possess the imperative quallity of leadership.

This charge sheet could be much bigger but i think it is enough to doubt musharraf's reliability.
Musharaf is a hobson's choice. Thats a truth.

But he is reliable to an extent. U can imagine urself on his position, then dare to reply that what u could do in this sort of position??? When u dont have any other option then u must have done the same things that he has done.

Tariq Zaman is on a distinguished road

We dont need an army chief as president.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Respected Brother Khurram, you have nicely put your thoughts. i appreciate.
But you only shed a light on Quaid's vision and you didn't compare it with Musharraf leadership.

Do you find in any of speech of Quaid, that He favoured Army's role in politics? Is the Musharaf presence in politics is the manifiestation of Quaid's vision?

I shall also discuss that what is vision and who translates it into reality.
But right now i am running short of time.

Looking forward,

Kind Regards,
Assalam-o-Alakim,,

Quaid's vision had no place for military rule ... But however his practical behaviour did provide the necessary ground for even the military rule. Please thoroughly read the following very solid analytical selection by Miss. Naqvi, on this issue:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/compulsor...al-system.html

Secondly, I am also not supporter of military rule... But I am also not supporter of so called modern democracy. Please read all my posts on the following thread. I have tried to explain my point of view regarding the solution to Pakistan's political problem:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/compulsor...-politics.html

@ Impossible

Sorry because I have not thoroughly gone through the issue of Hudood Ordinance. My general understanding is that many Muslim learned scholars have not opposed the changes in this ordinance. It means that changes are not going against the basic teachings of Islam. Only political ulema had opposed the changes but now they also have given their consent.

Thanks!
Old Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Wa'a'likumSalam Brother Khurram,

From constitution of Pakistan,

“Functions of Armed Forces.- 1[(1)]

Quote:
"The Armed Forces shall, under the directions of the Federal Government, defend Pakistan against external aggression or threat of war, and, subject to law, act in aid of civil power when called upon to do so.”
Civil power means in terms of natural disasters and calmities, they can be called upon only and not to rule the country.

Regards,
Khyber
Old Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

@ Khyber

Thanks for sharing article of Constitution.

Fact is that constitution is not powerful than the power of Army chief.