View Single Post
Old Monday, January 10, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amubin View Post
Asalamalaikum

I have few questions regarding appearing in the CSS exam

Many of people choose to appear in CSS exam for better future,to serve the country etc.But I have heard from many of the government officers who are currently serving the country that our politician as well all the department of Government are corrupted.Moreover,there is more whichever group you go after passing the examination whether its railway or re known group DMG OR police..There would always be political pressure.

Example:-One of my friend relative is DIG and he was ordered by CM of .... province to grab a land... etc

After noticing such kind of experience and situation faced by government officers its worthwhile to do CSS?How can a person perform his duty and role under these situation

please answer all those who have passed the CSS exam or have information and currently serving and using this forum

At fault is not the public servant but you the people, who elected such a person to hold such high offices so that he can order civil servant to grab public property. Civil servant is nothing he is your (people's) servant if you people through your elected representatives want Officer to grab Public property who the hell officer is to refuse Your order me lord. This is the bitter truth and you do not have answer. Make your representatives accountable. CSPs would follow the suit.