View Single Post
Old Monday, January 10, 2011

amubin is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
I remember this dialogue of Ashir Azeem in "Dhuwan" drama that ... "Achay halaat mai to sab kaam kr letay hai lekin pata to chalta hai jab admi buray halaat may bhi sahi kaam kray"

Its me and you who will have to put an end to corruption and corrupt practices. Secondly, you quoted the example of DIG ... I say that the CM can't dismiss him from service if he refuses to obey his orders. At most CM will transfer him to some khuday line place and thats it. The DIG will still be receiving all perks and privileges to maintain his quality of life and carry out his duty. Therefore, we need to get out of our comfort zones to make this country a better place. But sadly, most of the css aspirants if selected will accept defeat without fighting against corruption and corrupt practices. The decision lies in your hand.

regards,
floydian

Thanks a lot Floridian..your answer has really helped me a lot.It means if one is not indulge in corruption type of practices then also he can perform his duty sincerely.And believe me or not bro as you said that he can only be transferred to another place so is he..

Bro,but you didn't answered about the political pressure...do we always have to say yes to their orders or its also in our hands...?

I have one more question I hope you can answer it...
How is CSS better profession than other normal jobs in private sector please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
At fault is not the public servant but you the people, who elected such a person to hold such high offices so that he can order civil servant to grab public property. Civil servant is nothing he is your (people's) servant if you people through your elected representatives want Officer to grab Public property who the hell officer is to refuse Your order me lord. This is the bitter truth and you do not have answer. Make your representatives accountable. CSPs would follow the suit.
Thanks alot for giving reply to my Question sajid...

Bro,I have never voted to any party since in whole life because I was never inspired by any party leader.But you are rite its the fact is that every party after coming into power try to fulfill his vested interests which it couldnt get in other party rule..

I have few more Qs I hope you can answer it.I am sure you can answer it

visit this link please http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-cadre...dmg-group.html

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 04:28 PM.