View Single Post
Old Monday, January 17, 2011

samina naz is on a distinguished road

yes imran khan is little bit better ,but i dnt knw where is the platform for us to take part in our politics , but i m talking about presnt goverment ,i was happey i heard about mid term election ,but the hell in nawaz sharrif seeing his own benfits what mqm did , no body care abou our peopl ,everybody filling their pockits ,whre is the paksitan;s resources going , you knw pakistan have enough natraul resources too fulfill the requirement of different regions ,but instaed of providng to the pak they r exporting to the other countries illeaglly , you can take the example of gas ,pak goverment providing to neghbuor contry via sindh .and electricity why dnt they use coal resoruces in thar.tgoverment making nation fool by sayng that we dnt ahve enough resources to utilize that to produce electricty ,but thye have lot of monye in their overseas accounts ,their child have elite guard for that they r paying 500000/= per month ,hwre the monye which they got from imf ,kerry luger etc............?