Wednesday, May 08, 2024
01:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, January 17, 2011

samina naz is on a distinguished road
Question Are our youngsters are sleeping ?

friends i just want to ask from my youth ,why we r not think about our beloved country ,as you people are seeing that how corrupt people destroying it .cant we do nothing for it ? we got pakistan for that purpose where no body have right to get theri rights and good enough facilities /
ALASS! it is hsamefull for all of us .as you knws whts going on in our country. how funny jailers who have sepnt 10 yesr ,5 years in jail ,they r ruling us .
if goverment will sustain for 2 years more then , i hope there will no paksitan on map of the world in next one or two years.
plz do somthing plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz .awak up put on your belts and safe paksitan . i m with you
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Dear samina naz
did you ever went to the polling station to cast your vote?
the only peaceful solution to change is Vote which we didnt bother to cast.
and about the revolution ,its not more than a beautiful dream..what we should expect from the burger guys generation...a sudden appearence of lizard is going to suck there life .

so pls cast ur votes (all all young folks)

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Nothing will happen to my dearest homeland, Ms Samina yes you should energize the youth by telling them to caste vote in favor of the most brilliant leader not in favor of same conservatives who just say good and do bad.

I think, I think Imran Khan is better choice for next elections? Lets do it then.

Regards,

whta do u think casting vote is solution for everything ? i dnt think so is that the solution ,i didnt caste my vote ,because i knw it will goes to the person i dnt like , presently elected politicians no body deserve my vote ,have i dnt think you have evr caste ur vote also ,if casted then u should knw the better whta i mean ,pure and faire election is the dream in pakistan ,well my message
ist we should remove peresnt goverment than we do for the sake our innocent nation.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

we are not getting you what actually you want.
so far i understand, you want to remove the present government.so you want civil disobedience,anarchy.....Okay government gone ..then what ? Election..same faces again ? then what would u do ? this process is never ending...
we have to change the system,not faces.

samra kanwal has a spectacular aura aboutsamra kanwal has a spectacular aura about
Default youth??

u also repesent pakistani youth,tell me wats u doing as an individual meanz ur contribution 4 pakistan????

yes imran khan is little bit better ,but i dnt knw where is the platform for us to take part in our politics , but i m talking about presnt goverment ,i was happey i heard about mid term election ,but the hell in nawaz sharrif seeing his own benfits what mqm did , no body care abou our peopl ,everybody filling their pockits ,whre is the paksitan;s resources going , you knw pakistan have enough natraul resources too fulfill the requirement of different regions ,but instaed of providng to the pak they r exporting to the other countries illeaglly , you can take the example of gas ,pak goverment providing to neghbuor contry via sindh .and electricity why dnt they use coal resoruces in thar.tgoverment making nation fool by sayng that we dnt ahve enough resources to utilize that to produce electricty ,but thye have lot of monye in their overseas accounts ,their child have elite guard for that they r paying 500000/= per month ,hwre the monye which they got from imf ,kerry luger etc............?

samra kanwal has a spectacular aura aboutsamra kanwal has a spectacular aura about
Default ...

y only damn politicians??
r not v all pakistais makea united front to save our country??/

i m writng artical about paksiatn economic stability. like finding the ways how to stablise how get rid of inflation , but every time i found the way ,goverment bring new thnig in it .well i m doing my best whtever i can ,as i dnt have strong platform to raise voice against these things.

nd mr bindas ur right ,cahnge the system not the faces ,but do u have any idea how change the syetem ?

yes smar thats the point i m talking ,we should make our own plate form to safe everything in pakstan ,we have rich in everything just lack of spirit and platform .we should come at front ,do protest gaianst wehat going on ,just we r enjying news , gossips fro two and three days then for get .

we can do lot of things .just we need unity ,spirit and paltform from where we can start our movement

Last edited by Umer; Monday, January 17, 2011 at 05:04 PM.

Default ??

u r on css forum and i think its the best platform to raise ur voice.
and u know v should not opt a pessimist approach,v can do much and more!!