View Single Post
Old Monday, January 17, 2011

sanam jehan will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by samina naz View Post
friends i just want to ask from my youth ,why we r not think about our beloved country ,as you people are seeing that how corrupt people destroying it .cant we do nothing for it ? we got pakistan for that purpose where no body have right to get theri rights and good enough facilities /
ALASS! it is hsamefull for all of us .as you knws whts going on in our country. how funny jailers who have sepnt 10 yesr ,5 years in jail ,they r ruling us .
if goverment will sustain for 2 years more then , i hope there will no paksitan on map of the world in next one or two years.
plz do somthing plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz .awak up put on your belts and safe paksitan . i m with you

Yes, samina naz. You think we would wake up and save pakistan? that has happened alot of times,dont you see those people standing on the road shouting with board?wont we do the same.
Obviously thats all we can do,otherwise if we do more we would die. and dont forget if the governer of punjab,benazir bhutto,and people with high security can die. then how can ordinary people like us be safe? point is that the government does'nt want people or ANYBODY to change pakistan,because just like in the old history.. now they are eating money from taxes and other ways, so when the government is like that,the people. everyone! then whats the use of trying. we're not even united; one would accept to come forward and change pakistan,but the others would say 'we dont wanna die!! -_-
Theres no justice here,i've cried and tried to do something.. but its just no use Our poor nation is left abondoned on thier own and hoping for God to help them.

And as for the youth,Majority of youngsters belong to poor or middle class. I guess most of them would end up being criminals. Why? because when everything becomes unaffordable; they cant eat or feed their beloved ones and they end up robbing,stealing' to feed them,just like those suicide bombers,they die for their family and their family gets money by those people who tell the bomber to kill someone. They are not bad people,they are just 'majboor'.

Just becuase of this, poor innocent people end up and even child abused children,become bitterest criminals and enemies of their own country. Poor little teenagers are blamed and taken to jail,tortured badly and beaten mercilessly.
What can you expect from us then? yes. they also put on that belt to take revenge,but being provoked they become monsters!