View Single Post
Old Monday, January 17, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
These are good things to be implemented.but who will do them If government is corrupt.this government is not sincere its just there to spent five years and nothing.it has no programe of reforms.it has dropped the plan of amending blasphemy law by just one or two rallies from mullahs.first it went on knees during nizam.e.adl or sharia implementation on the orders of those mullahs who are killing us and killing our army.our government didn't cared that it is terrorists with whom they are dealing not those who love sharia or islam.
This government is failed.in every aspect.and it needs a wake up call.it needs serious jotting.some thing out of the blue to scare the hell out of them.
for once just for once in the history of our country we need to do away with these rascals.to save our coming generation from slavery.Slavery of these guys who are being groomed in Europe and in hidden safe chambers of their homes.we dont want them.We dont want to become their slaves.

We have just one option.that is complete annihilation.voting isn't going to change any thing.the need is to fix the heads of our ruling class.
by God the solution only lies in genocide...murder at large scale..assasination..carnage...decimation..extermi nation..slaughter...mass murder of politicians of this country..
we must sacrifice some people to begin a new.i want to make this country a zero meter country..absolutely new with no connection with corrupt past.annihilation of politicians will serve as a lesson for future politicians.
call me anarchist..but we need a revolution..some bloody revolution..

By God I'm waiting for that Roman Holiday when my gladiators will break the doors of parliament to do what is best..to spread the message of terror in the heart of those who love to rule us who love to slave us..who love to wreck all sorts of troubles on us.

After going through this painful experience we will begin things a new.to start all over again..with lessons learnt our politicians will not dare to do corruptions and all sorts of crimes..french revolution is the example when they cut down the heads of ruling elite..to remind them that oppressed masses are nothing less than death angels for rulers..

Time to become Death Angels my fellows..To decide who to kill and how to kill in our own hands..And then they will realize the the powers of masses.

So what YOU have decided Gul whom you are gonna kill and how?

Regards,