Thread: Essay KPK 2010
View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 20, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. R. Akhunzada View Post
Deep thinking my dear is not something you can do in a 3 hour paper... atleast not the deep thinking you are talking about. If a philosophical topic was the need why give almost four topics pointing at the same contextual material.The irony is the fact is how you'd justifiably write 2000 words let alone a 3000 word essay. Still in the same view how can ones essay be upto the mark of its use of correct discourse for the given topic chosen viz. expository, persuasive, argumentative, descriptive, narrative; as given in the instructions note?
It, by my regard was very immature on the part of the Commission.

@prestigious please dont take my argument as personal (for i qouted your post).... no hard feelings.... thanks for the prayers....good luck all
@If a philosophical topic was the need why give almost four topics pointing at the same contextual material==> agree100 percent, and yeah ur points are also valid regarding "expository, persuasive, argumentative, descriptive, narrative; as given in the instructions note... "these things are not possible in most of the essay topics...
H. R. Akhunzada (Friday, January 21, 2011)