View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
@tx_ned I want to write many other things for him but, i stopped my self coz of the prestige of the forum.
Anyhow, sorry, u right we must not use such words .

You are so kind ! Thank you very much for such encouraging words.

Quote:
And one more thing, he is killing and deceiving those ppl who according to u love and respect him and "who would definitely be hurt after going through these remarks."
If that is right as you claimed, what should be the best way to guide those our very own people of Pakistan? You will find me the first voice to second you if you go for the right path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
@tx_ned: Dear, no offence, but, if supporting NAZISM is the only extrication from predicament Pakistan is currently facing, I will support NAZIs of my own race, not any other. Sieg Heil.

Compare political pratices of MQM with other political parties of modern era around the globe, you will easily come to a match. They aint no nationalists, they got their own racial agenda on minds. Even in Punjab, they try to stir up racial sentiments of the muslims who migrated there from India to gain a foot hold, dont go for their speeches, this is what they do.

I do respect your views and unfortunately I would like to add PMLN, ANP, JUI and PPPP also in the same list.

I am inspirant of Z A Bhutto, been in Karachi for my studies, got experience of many things and witnessed of changing horizons by dark clouds on Pakistani Politics.

I highlighted the intolerance level of our honourable members as their words could hurt a group of our own people.

I did never try to support MQM as a whole but as a political identity within Pakistan they have also some positives alongwith negatives.

I do second Mr. Nisar for MQM's middle calss representation in Assemblies while other parties are busy in other jobs.

I cannot negate the charges on MQM as they should face the courts for their fate.

Regards