Thursday, May 09, 2024
11:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

@tx_ned: Dear, no offence, but, if supporting NAZISM is the only extrication from predicament Pakistan is currently facing, I will support NAZIs of my own race, not any other. Sieg Heil.

Compare political pratices of MQM with other political parties of modern era around the globe, you will easily come to a match. They aint no nationalists, they got their own racial agenda on minds. Even in Punjab, they try to stir up racial sentiments of the muslims who migrated there from India to gain a foot hold, dont go for their speeches, this is what they do.

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
@tx_ned I want to write many other things for him but, i stopped my self coz of the prestige of the forum.
Anyhow, sorry, u right we must not use such words .

You are so kind ! Thank you very much for such encouraging words.

Quote:
And one more thing, he is killing and deceiving those ppl who according to u love and respect him and "who would definitely be hurt after going through these remarks."
If that is right as you claimed, what should be the best way to guide those our very own people of Pakistan? You will find me the first voice to second you if you go for the right path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
@tx_ned: Dear, no offence, but, if supporting NAZISM is the only extrication from predicament Pakistan is currently facing, I will support NAZIs of my own race, not any other. Sieg Heil.

Compare political pratices of MQM with other political parties of modern era around the globe, you will easily come to a match. They aint no nationalists, they got their own racial agenda on minds. Even in Punjab, they try to stir up racial sentiments of the muslims who migrated there from India to gain a foot hold, dont go for their speeches, this is what they do.

I do respect your views and unfortunately I would like to add PMLN, ANP, JUI and PPPP also in the same list.

I am inspirant of Z A Bhutto, been in Karachi for my studies, got experience of many things and witnessed of changing horizons by dark clouds on Pakistani Politics.

I highlighted the intolerance level of our honourable members as their words could hurt a group of our own people.

I did never try to support MQM as a whole but as a political identity within Pakistan they have also some positives alongwith negatives.

I do second Mr. Nisar for MQM's middle calss representation in Assemblies while other parties are busy in other jobs.

I cannot negate the charges on MQM as they should face the courts for their fate.

Regards

Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_ned View Post

I highlighted the intolerance level of our honourable members as their words could hurt a group of our own people.

You are very rite dear, no one should try to hurt anyone's feelings with slurring remarks even at individual level, groups is rather a different phenomenon. But dear, dont you consider the fact that there is colossal amount of evidence which highlights that the group you are referring to (i.e. supporters of Pakistan's biggest NAZI) is engadged in a conflict with all other coherent groups of the nation. That group should atleast have the tolerance level as to take up rants while other groups are taking up mutilated dead bodies.
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Well Altaf Bhai has nothing to do with his words sometimes. He just unconscionably sometimes goes off talking about Punjab in particular. Where Wasim akhtar, his party's senior leader, says " PUNJAB K HER GHAR ME MUJRA HOTA HAI" then how on earth MQM and Altaf bhai can be expected to do a little good for Punjab. I would say Altaf bhai should better stay in London and let his party work in Karachi because MQM's politics start from violations of law and order, murders, kidnapping and much more in red. If MQM was so good why did they rejoine with PPP after leaving Govt benches, why didnt they stay on their stance that they will even quit Sindh assembly, why the took sharp U-TURN, obviously, for their own benefit.....

I like the way MQM has shown the NA and PA to petty middle class technocrats and literate people but the leadership is extremely corrupt, convicted and tainted with blood of thousands of innocents. For what sake he talks on behalf of middle class and poor people, if, by letting them to power, still they are unable to stop target killing in karachi. Infact reports vividly indicated that MQM is the one which is the real hand behind this Target Killing in KHI it was not in previous Govts, it got started by MQM's objective politics.....

I would appreciate if Altaf bhai could come in pakistan and lead his team.....
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

I agree with Hasan Nisar because he talks sense and don't let the emotions overtake sanity. So let there be a martial law in Punjab and let the feudals, the industrialists, the religious fanatics, the shareefs, the chaudharys, the agents of status quo face the music. Come on Generals take em out. Let Altaf Bhai's MQM be the catalyst of change.

cheers,
floydian
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

It is a war of words between two parties:

MQM VS PML-N

Nothing else. No serious thought or intension behind these statements.

Nascent Soul is on a distinguished road

Insanity is not a harsh word for Muthada. Altaf Hussain and his party leaders used highly abusive language against Punjab's people. I rather feel that such kind of language is damaging the repuation of MQM, the most. MQM is at a point of entry in the Punjab or Interior/Rural Sindh. So, they need to behave in a parliamentary way. I hope everyone remembers that:

YouTube - Pakistan Parliament : MQM reply to PML-N Leader Ch. Nisar Ali Khan

Now was it anything sane?

Is calling for martial law something sane being said by a politician? According to 18th amendment calling for martial law is NOT only against Pakistan's constitution but an act of treason? So, is it sane?

Or was this sane when Altaf bhai said in a public ceremony in India

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAj7Awj2ks

''The creation of Pakistan was the biggest, biggest blunder in the history of mankind. I would like to request to India to do intervene if Pakistani establishment do not give rights to Muhajirs. Altaf Hussain Bhai, India
I always regard MQM as one of the most organised political parties in Pakistan who have a genuine vote bank that owes to their extraordinary work and development in Karachi. But they need to be political when they speak out. Inviting ''muhibe-watan'' generals, calling for military rule and abusing Punjabis is no way for them to advance and streamline themselves.

I would call it height of insanity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nascent Soul For This Useful Post:
rishzzz (Tuesday, January 25, 2011)

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough

I really can't understand that anyone who (being a part of govt) can't stop target killing in his own city, can issue statements about Punjab. No doubt, there is not a very good situation in Punjab as well but it is much better then Karachi at least.
MQM, at one side, claims Karachi as their own city & on the other side is not able to implement their govt writ to stop this target killing.
rishzzz (Tuesday, January 25, 2011)
Old Friday, January 28, 2011

samina naz is on a distinguished road

hahahahah! really its funny saying by the mr altaf bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii he is mad man , he dnt knw nothing abu politics but he think himself as a good politician .he just doing these to warm up his politics nothing else .he dnt care about the nation ,if he care why he hide himself in foreign country .why he is not in pakistan .
all are palying their card to make us fool,they are all are united ,everybody in politics looking for thies own interstes .
what nawaz sharif did ? he is just seeing his benfits ,if he left the goverment the he will have nothing for hiself ,he dnt have a single penny if he left the goverment .
well what i can say
Old Friday, January 28, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
http://www.youtube.com/v/oxrvzxpysJM

No more words to say
Wah!!! ..reminds me of school days..when we used to say...teeeeeacher aslaaaaam ooooooo Aaaaaalaikum.

But bhai ab iss daramey ki kia zaroorat hai...bilkul actor hai ye Altaf bhai..fooling people with his empty rhetoric..

Why dont he start a long march from karachi to Islamabad...but he is coward basically.

Don't know why people support this crocodile.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Friday, January 28, 2011), Sociologist PU (Friday, January 28, 2011)