View Single Post
Old Friday, January 28, 2011
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
:@Fnoor
afghans must be thankful to America as they get rid of the most inhumane regime of talibans.and on the other hand Iqris should also thank America as they get rid of most meriless dictatorship.
Assalamulaikum,
Brother remember, Allah himself says in the Holy Qur'an" Jews and christians can never be the friends of yours(Muslims), until you leave your Deen and accept theirs"..Al-Qur'an
They have not relieved the innocent muslims of these countries rather they are promoting terrorism.

I have noticed, the majority of new members deviate from the Topic sentence, now here the topic was of the incident of killings by an American diplomat,but the members are attacking each other's comments.

And Riazuddin, you shall hold your horse, and i don't see the spirit in you of being a Muslim. why are you mingling the 295-c with this incident???

Salute to the administration for.........!!

REgards
Fnoor (Friday, January 28, 2011), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Friday, January 28, 2011), Rehan Mehmood (Friday, January 28, 2011), Rixwan (Friday, January 28, 2011)