View Single Post
Old Friday, January 28, 2011

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Default Fancy Chap please stop taunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
I am amazed by most of the replies on this thread.

Accounting is amongst those 'objective' type papers like Mathematics and Statistics where one can easily close 90%+ marks. The fact that most of you complained that you did everything correct and still were expecting 130 or 140 marks speaks volumes of your 'preparedness' and confidence. If you were confident that you done everything correct, you would have been expecting 180 or 190 marks and not 130 or 140.

I attempted all papers of the last 5 years and got them checked and scored 180+ in all of them. All this with minimal preparation. After going though the course and solving past papers, I can't believe why FPSC would chose such an easy syllabus/course. Honestly speaking, if a mediocre BBA student can not achieve 150+ marks in this subject then he wasted 4 years of his life and probably should opt another field/subject
Dear,
I have mentioned 130+ as my expected marks, because i have deliberately excluded the theory portion. Because in theory one can not make exact guess. Nevertheless, in CE 2010 Accounting and Auditing has remained a low scoring subject. And, i have not seen a single candidate who has scored even 100 marks. Guess all candidates didn't prepared well