View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 30, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
Please explain by the term evil you are pointing at whom? Davis or Dr. Afia.

Regards,

let justice be done in both cases. exchange is evil in this case it is not the way civilized nations behave especially nation states amidst globalized world. It is law of Jungle and might is right RULE. This is unacceptable. There are thousands Pakistanis living in US then you have to kidnap all the US citizens living here to secure the release of Pakistanis.

Nations states are organizations based on Law and moral considerations. and a state acting contrarily is condemned all over the world by Civilized people. Jeff Knaeble denounced his citizenship and ultimately commited self immolation protesting the atrocities commied by US against the Humanity. He was a US national.

For God sake put your own house in order. I am lawyer by profession and I know how many innocent Dr Aafias are landing in Jails everyday in your own beloved country; I know how many Aafias are killed, banished, humiliated, dejected, harassed in your beloved country. And I know how many Aafias end up their lives in the captivity of Our lords politicians who pass resolution to secure Aafia's release from US. And I know those old Aafias limping in the courts of your country for justice but no body listens them, AND I know many Aafias black mailed by your policemen and judges asking them to visit thier private rooms if they want things done. greatest Ironies and you are taken by the emotional speeches of these politicians who have their own political agendas to serve.

These foolish politicians are pleading the release of Aafia for political gains where as Millions Afias are being harassed killed raped under their noses here.