View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 30, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

What i think is

That courts should decide the matter of Mr. Raymond in bunch of days and it should hang him till death and the punishment should be given within a space of 2 months to check the American pressure on our govt and its double standards....

I don't agree with any of these words that Afia should be exchanged with Raymond. Aafia's case is condemned by all over the world HRO's as injustice to a married intellectual woman. N her case was not at all decisive it was just meant to show american BADMASHI in the region that it can do any thing. Same is the case which Raymond did here in Ferozpur road. I was stunned by his dare that he fired like nobody would react in response like hollywood movies, as if he knoew that Pakistani Govt is a dead body it cant punish him.

He should first be tortured to inquire on which task he was. Who were his commanders and what was he doing with arms in pulbic place. And then,
I beleive CJ HC should sentence him to death and clearly give an example to the world that nobody is above all and he should be sentenced three times because he comitted murder along with finanical penalty....
Americans will never release Aafia siddiqui because our govt lacks the credibility to pressurise them so its better not to raise th invisible issue. We should raise voice against Raymond Devis, he should not be let go. He should be hanged in any case.

Regards