View Single Post
Old Friday, October 06, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohail Shuja
Salaam

Agreed to ahmed66. If we are talking about illegitimacy of governance, then we should be aware of the fact that what good in comparison is attributed to the so called legitimate political governments of Pakistan. Did they threw Pakistan on the road to success?
While in comparison, the army rule has atleast done so in regard of developing the private sector and building new energy resources for Pakistan. And I think that these actions will have a long term impact on our economy. For his foriegn policies, I must say that he is not the only one who has been wrong with his decisions, what about the others who had also been pro-americans. I dont remember any government in Pakistan which was not pro-american. Yet on the other hand, we can count numerous good points in his regime, which are facilitating the environments of growth and some time from the american madness of anti-terrorism oops, sorry, anti-muslim terrorism
Wsalam

Well other governments are pro-american. That is true to an extent but all those governments did not prosper Pakistan the way Musharaf is prospering it. Another point is that the situaion was not this much critial in the past. Musharaf is holding the reins of pakistan at very critical time.

Regards