Thread: Essay KPK 2010
View Single Post
Old Friday, February 04, 2011
41st CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 30

engr.Mansoor is on a distinguished road
Default My view

Salam to all aspirants of PMS.
After going through all the comments i came to conclusion that all the topics were nice and also good. Infact it is really hard and difficult to write on an easy topic. And the examiner will see the difference in approach by every student.
I have attempted "My first day at new job". And thats how i start it
"Beautiful car,handsome salary,attractive house and a large fleet of workers etc.This is not an excerpt from a novel.These are the dreams of every human being in this world.To achieve these goals every body burns its mid night oil and also sails against the tides of difficulties and hardships of life. Dreams is not what one see while sleeping but dreams are those which don`t allow you to sleep. After passing through the rough and tough educational career every student holds a piece of paper in his hand in form of degree.For other people it`s a piece of paper only but for the specific holder it is the reward of his sixteen years long and hard journey of his educational career. In other words that degree is the tool in hands of an educated person to achieve and fulfill his dreams."

After that i also have created some beautifull and dramatic scenes in it. Also i have mentioned the the lessons which i have learnt from my first day at new job.
And also ended my essay with Robert Frost quote
"the woods are lovely,dark and deep
But i have the promises to keep
And miles to go before i sleep
and miles to go before i sleep"
H. R. Akhunzada (Thursday, February 17, 2011)