View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 05, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Exclamation I condemn this decision ocz of following reasons.

everyone should be equal before law...i condemn this condition..they were banned only because of one thing that they are pakistanis...specially monopoly of england,australia and india is behind this decision...can anybody tell me why suresh raina was not banned as he was involved in match fixing...IPL is full of match fixing and everybody knows that...steve waugh was also involved in match fixing...in last IPL ...atleast 27 players and few administrators were involved in match fixing from authentic sources....
In the history of cricket, the first match was fixed in 1817, around 193 years ago, and the first cricket star was banned for life at that time. On the other hand, British officers resorted to spot fixing in order to win a match against a local team in India in 1893......
i dont support this decision because only pakistani players are targeted by clever plans made by them..the only reason behind it that they were afraid of muhammad asif and muhammad amir,s natural talent and skill..they r not capable of that..
now its on u people to judge whether is equality of law or not??????