View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 08, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by farvah View Post
hello people!
i am inquisitive about what are the minimum marks( total= written+interview) required to get an allocation?
seniors please guide.
Well it depends of several criterias. Not just number of vacancies but the quota province wise and open merit etc....
More simply if we ll say then as per my half baked knowledge, the candidates allocated last year had their marks along with viva marks as follows

Total Marks (Written+viva) of the Last candidates allocated in CSS 2009:

Punjab

855 Sana Ghous
855 Huma Kanwal

Sindh

KPK

BALUCHISTAN

Well these are the minimum marks that went through my eyes last time. So it states that people from punjab should minimum score more than 860-870 to secure least position to be allocated and rest of the provinces are mentioned above...

Note:
I hereby state that there may be mistake in above observation because it is entirely based upon my personal observation in the forum. If anybody denies the facts he keeps the right to respond....
anwaartheravian (Tuesday, February 08, 2011), converter (Thursday, February 10, 2011), Eager (Saturday, December 17, 2011), farvah (Wednesday, February 16, 2011), Sikander-007 (Tuesday, February 08, 2011)