View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 08, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road

Well, I've read just few threads of the beginning regarding the pros and cons of Presedent General's regime, I won't place any comments on them, just need to enunciate my thoughts on the regarding topic of discussion.

If we look around ourselves our thristy eyes couldn't descry any leading source in opposition ground who can prove himself competent enough to tackle the so running shophisticated state of affairs. Whether it is that hair transplanted (Nawaz Sharif) or that vixen (Bibi), they both are standing in the court of corruption fully unable to declaim their crimes. As far as Molana Party is concern, well MASHA ALLAH they have proved themselves outstanding aubegine in having profitable deals with government as well as with opposition, so they are also not eligible to become a ruler nominee. Moving towards that Niazi Pathan (Imran Khan), well no doubt he's patriotic nationalist and well-awared with nation's tribulations and also willfull to eradicate these hitches but one thing which he is lacking is proper politcal training that reveals that presently there isn't any chances of his arrival in government.

So once there is no definate alternative so from which face shall we claim for Mushrraf's removal? The contemperory situation which is quite critical are entirely militaristic, thats the major reason why our Pluralist leader is still lasting, as I've already asserted in one of my thread that in the conference of 60 ALLAINCE in Vienna the minimum limit of WAR AGAINST TERRORISM is 20 years, so this thing has now ascertained that our President General is going no where because in wars Generals never be changed, as such attempt results terrible martial blunders, so how could US commit such mistake?

Now once we are breathing under stratocracy, so prefernce of military subjects on civilians is understood. Currently in near about 9 universities the so appointed vice-chancellors are retired bregadiers instead of experienced educationists,,,,,,,,,so whats harm in it? They are retired now, so they need some activity to make up themselves.

As far as democracy is concern, well as long as feudalism is flourishing we can never see the face of true democracy, perish feudalism; democracy will arrive like a fresh bride. These are fiefs, corrupt bureaucracy and that righter of wrongs (US) who are responsible of despotic arrivals and strangling nomocracy. As long as we won't endeavor to get rid of it; democracy is Miss. Who r u for us.

So once there is no such campaign, tu Musharraf Sahab phir kahan janay walay hein.

ALLAH PE AMAN