Monday, April 29, 2024
06:21 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 08, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawadafzal
let give it a thinking how does profits form this situation well army yes or no
i am in the real estate business and my 90 % of customers belong to civil servants investing upto 4to 6 core ................. you get the idea .with out the support of these so called civil servants Musharaf never had gained power at the time of the military qua only three general of army supported him out of 10
general it always the will of these civil servants to change any government they want to
yeah u are right coz army has nothing to invest but a general (Musharaf) has a smart mind to make riposte. we are taking advantage of that master mind in every sense.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road

Well, I've read just few threads of the beginning regarding the pros and cons of Presedent General's regime, I won't place any comments on them, just need to enunciate my thoughts on the regarding topic of discussion.

If we look around ourselves our thristy eyes couldn't descry any leading source in opposition ground who can prove himself competent enough to tackle the so running shophisticated state of affairs. Whether it is that hair transplanted (Nawaz Sharif) or that vixen (Bibi), they both are standing in the court of corruption fully unable to declaim their crimes. As far as Molana Party is concern, well MASHA ALLAH they have proved themselves outstanding aubegine in having profitable deals with government as well as with opposition, so they are also not eligible to become a ruler nominee. Moving towards that Niazi Pathan (Imran Khan), well no doubt he's patriotic nationalist and well-awared with nation's tribulations and also willfull to eradicate these hitches but one thing which he is lacking is proper politcal training that reveals that presently there isn't any chances of his arrival in government.

So once there is no definate alternative so from which face shall we claim for Mushrraf's removal? The contemperory situation which is quite critical are entirely militaristic, thats the major reason why our Pluralist leader is still lasting, as I've already asserted in one of my thread that in the conference of 60 ALLAINCE in Vienna the minimum limit of WAR AGAINST TERRORISM is 20 years, so this thing has now ascertained that our President General is going no where because in wars Generals never be changed, as such attempt results terrible martial blunders, so how could US commit such mistake?

Now once we are breathing under stratocracy, so prefernce of military subjects on civilians is understood. Currently in near about 9 universities the so appointed vice-chancellors are retired bregadiers instead of experienced educationists,,,,,,,,,so whats harm in it? They are retired now, so they need some activity to make up themselves.

As far as democracy is concern, well as long as feudalism is flourishing we can never see the face of true democracy, perish feudalism; democracy will arrive like a fresh bride. These are fiefs, corrupt bureaucracy and that righter of wrongs (US) who are responsible of despotic arrivals and strangling nomocracy. As long as we won't endeavor to get rid of it; democracy is Miss. Who r u for us.

So once there is no such campaign, tu Musharraf Sahab phir kahan janay walay hein.

ALLAH PE AMAN

@ Maria khan

i agree that Nawaz and Bainazir are non reliable but u did not elucidated anytihng about others, e.g. Imran khan. We need to give chance to anybody else for producing true democracy and good governance. Army rule is not the future of Pak.

regards
Old Monday, October 09, 2006

maria khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible
@ Maria khan

i agree that Nawaz and Bainazir are non reliable but u did not elucidated anytihng about others, e.g. Imran khan. We need to give chance to anybody else for producing true democracy and good governance. Army rule is not the future of Pak.

regards
Thats my point buddy, military despotism cannot durablize our foundations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I like soldiers in cantonments and on war grounds not in government,,,,,,,,,mager kia kerin yara, haven't u heard what that Black sleuth hound (Condi) has said? "We can't think about Pakistan without Musharraf". That temporal supereme power don't want the end of stratocracy here, plus yet we couldn't find any Liaquat Ali Khan, Chuin Lai, Mahatir Mohammad or Mehmood Ahmedi Nijad to come forward and lead the nation to wipe out despotism and establish democracy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could u find any subject of this spirit on board,,,,,,,,,,,tell me.

As far as Imran Khan is concern, well, I gave my comments about him on the basis of his favor that he gave to Musharraf in the refrendum of April 30th, 2002,later on he started feeing regret,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why he gave him that support? Only because he was politically unawared. So thats the main reason why I assert that he's not politically well-trained.

WALLAH HO A'ALAM BIS SAWAB

ALLAH PE AMAN
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

@ Mazher

Musharaf alone is not responsible behind corruption and other problems. It is running in the blood of pakistanis. Well it is going on in pk since long. There is nothing new in that. Can u justify the corruption during the regimes of Benazir, Nawaz, etc ???

It seems that others are pretty busy. Would anybody like to comment over the remaining quotes by mazher? otherwise i janab hum hi kuch paish khidmat ker dain ...

Regards

Dear wat r u tryig 2 say??????????

U r saying that Musharraf alone isn't responsible 4 these scandles.
The best administrator Umer Farooque said, "agar faraat k kinaaray kutta b piaasa mar gaya to mein zimma-daar hoon"
How can a leader put lame excuses like.... Prophet (SAW) says:
"Kull-u-kum Raa-inv-wa-kull-u-kum-mas-oo-luon Ar-Ra-iyya-ti-he"

(everyone of urs is resposible what he possesses)

1) Report of Supreme court says that steel mill of Rs 150 Arabs was going 2 b sold in 23 Arab Rupees.

2) Habib Bank was sold in 200 million rupees (Union Bank is currently bought by Standard Chartered bank in Rs 500 million)

3) Pakistan has secured 144th rank in 154 countries according to report of "Transparancy international"

4) Inflation has increased 300 % than Oct, 1999

5) Prices couldn't be controlled in Holy month of Ramadan

U r saying "Musharraf is not responsible" then, Why is he sitting in power?

ur 2nd objection was "Justification of any other regime in Pakistan 2 stop or minimize corruption"

I will answer u in my next post.
Banned

I will defend democratic governments of pakistan.

Tranparancy international published a report in 2003 on .... "Govt 2 Govt Comparison in Pakistan"

Ayyub khan's period = 2.17 %

Z.A. Bhutto = 1.43 (tried 2 minimize and succeeded in)

Zia-ul-Haq = 1.56 (Again increased)

Benazir(88-90) = 8 %

Nawaz Sharif (90-93) = 3.6 %

Benazir (2nd term) = 48 %

Nawz Sharif (2nd period) = 34 %

Mushaaraf (till 2003) = 34 %

Another report is published in these days in which ....

Musharraf (2nd term) = 67 %

1) I and my country need a constitution that must b followed.
2) Army must go back 2 barracks.
3) Army is responsible 2 mis-tackling of Balochistan-issue
4) Tranparent, fair and independent elections after providing awareness 2
public must b held
5) we must hav 2 leave the conservative path of destruction...

Iqbal said:

Aray kuchh fikr kar na-daan museebat aanay wali hay
teri barbadion k mashwaray hein aasmano mein
Banned

Above % r of corruption in different periods of pakistan

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher

Dear wat r u tryig 2 say??????????

U r saying that Musharraf alone isn't responsible 4 these scandles.
The best administrator Umer Farooque said, "agar faraat k kinaaray kutta b piaasa mar gaya to mein zimma-daar hoon"
How can a leader put lame excuses like.... Prophet (SAW) says:
"Kull-u-kum Raa-inv-wa-kull-u-kum-mas-oo-luon Ar-Ra-iyya-ti-he"

(everyone of urs is resposible what he possesses)

1) Report of Supreme court says that steel mill of Rs 150 Arabs was going 2 b sold in 23 Arab Rupees.

2) Habib Bank was sold in 200 million rupees (Union Bank is currently bought by Standard Chartered bank in Rs 500 million)

3) Pakistan has secured 144th rank in 154 countries according to report of "Transparancy international"

4) Inflation has increased 300 % than Oct, 1999

5) Prices couldn't be controlled in Holy month of Ramadan

U r saying "Musharraf is not responsible" then, Why is he sitting in power?
Well Musharaf alone is not responsible means that Musharaf is also responsible to an extent but there are multifarious other elements that are playing their part in the corrutption and other matters in the country.

Regards

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher
I will defend democratic governments of pakistan.

Tranparancy international published a report in 2003 on .... "Govt 2 Govt Comparison in Pakistan"

Ayyub khan's period = 2.17 %

Z.A. Bhutto = 1.43 (tried 2 minimize and succeeded in)

Zia-ul-Haq = 1.56 (Again increased)

Benazir(88-90) = 8 %

Nawaz Sharif (90-93) = 3.6 %

Benazir (2nd term) = 48 %

Nawz Sharif (2nd period) = 34 %

Mushaaraf (till 2003) = 34 %

Another report is published in these days in which ....

Musharraf (2nd term) = 67 %

1) I and my country need a constitution that must b followed.
2) Army must go back 2 barracks.
3) Army is responsible 2 mis-tackling of Balochistan-issue
4) Tranparent, fair and independent elections after providing awareness 2
public must b held
5) we must hav 2 leave the conservative path of destruction...

Iqbal said:

Aray kuchh fikr kar na-daan museebat aanay wali hay
teri barbadion k mashwaray hein aasmano mein
In response to this thread, i can only say that Pakistan needs three things
  1. True democracy
  2. Good governance
  3. Golden principles of Islam

Army regime an create corruption and other sort of Poblems coz it is not the faith of Pakistan. Pakistan needs true and functional democracy.

Do we have any politician/person who would have the caliber to hold the reins of Pakistan?

Regards
Old Friday, October 20, 2006
Banned

yes, of course....
this nation has a lot of heroes. i personally belong 2 the Iqbalian sect of thinking n know 1 thing very very clear that.....

Zara nam ho to yeh mitti badi zarkhez hay saqi