View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 13, 2011
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistan Zindabaad View Post
When the Holy Prophet returned to Medina, Gabriel revealed the following: "And give to the near of kin his due and (to) the needy and the wayfarer, and do not squander wastefully." (7:26)

The Holy Prophet pondered the significance of this revelation. Gabriel appeared again and informed him that Allah had decreed: "Let Fadak be given to Fatima." The Holy Prophet called Fatima and said: "Allah has commanded me to bestow Fadak as a gift to you." So he immediately gave possession of Fadak to Fatima.

After the death Of Prophet(saww) ,caliphs confiscated Fadak on the basis of the well known hadith narrated by Abu Bakr the 1st caliph, who declared that he had himself heard the Holy Prophet say: "We prophets do not leave behind any legacy; whatever we leave as inheritance is charity" (i.e., the property of umma)

Lady of Paradise rejected the hadith on the ground that, if the hadith were true, then why were there so many verses about the inheritances of the prophets. She said: "At one place the Holy Qur'an says, 'And Solomon was David's heir.'"(27:16)

About the prophet Zakariyya the Holy Qur'an says: "Therefore grant me from thyself an heir, who shall inherit of me and inherit (also) of the house of Jacob." (19,5-6)

About Zakariyya's invocation the Holy Qur'an says: "And Zakariyya, when he cried to his Lord: 'O my Lord, leave me not childless, though Thou art the best of inheritors.' So we responded to him and gave him Yahya." (21: 89,90)

After that she said: "O Son of Abu Qahafa(1st caliph)! Is it there in the Book of Allah that you are an heir of your father and I am deprived of my father's legacy? You have committed a great slander. Have you people deliberately abandoned the Book of Allah (the Holy Qur'an) and ignored it altogether? Am I not the descendant of the Holy Prophet? Why are you depriving me of my right? Why are all these verses of inheritance, which are intended for all people in general and for the Prophets in particular included in the Holy Qur'an? Is it not a fact that the verses of the Holy Qur'an shall remain unchanged until the Day of Judgment? Does not the Holy Qur'an say: 'And those who are akin are nearer one to another in the ordinance of Allah...' (8:75)" and: 'Allah enjoins you about your issue! the male shall have the equal of the shares of two females.' (4:12) and: 'Bequest is prescribed for you when one of you approaches death, if he leave wealth, that he bequeath unto parents and near relations in kindness. (This is) a duty for all those who ward off (evil).' Then why have I, in particular, been deprived of my father's legacy? Has Allah revealed some special verses to you, which exclude my father (from his right). Do you know the outward and inner meanings of the Holy Qur'an better than my father, Muhammad(saww), and my husband Ali?"
Abu Bakr (R.A) did not give Fidak to Hazrat Fatima (R.A) not of any enmity. If the legacy was to be divided then the Mothers of the Faithful were equally share-holders. Most important is Hazrat Aisha R.A was daughter of the first Caliph, why also she was not given share in legacy? Moreover, Hazrat Abbas R.A was uncle of the Holy Prophet PBUH he was also to be share-holder.

Suleman A.S was Devid A.S heir in prophet hood. Hazrat Dawood A.S had 19 sons then why not all of them were heirs? So, Suleman A.S was heir of prophet hood his other brothers were not to share it with him because it was of divine nature. Similarly, Hazrat Zakarya A.S prayed for heir.