View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pakistan Zindabaad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binyamin View Post
Your selections of words are very blasphemous, you could have used soft and suitable words while discussing the greatest personalities of Islam. Your selection of words and hidden enmity shows your motives and hidden motives. In previous thread which is deleted you also used highly objectionable words. On the one hand you are accepting the honor and on the other hand you are using very bad words.

I don't think that this discussion is worthy to be carried out because when highly qualified scholars could not made final agreement and still the Ummah is divided into several sects then how the aspirants of CSS who have not deep knowledge of sensitive issues, can reach on a final settlement.
Dear Imbindas,

Why you are meddling in the affairs, about the context of which you are unaware.
Dear i am Replying to Last island In response of her controversial thread.I am not here to address sectarian issues.I am Just quoting historical facts.

As far as blasphemy is concerned Please give some solid proofs.Do not be irrational.
These are facts from Holy Quran not fiction that i have quoted above.Remove the verses if they are blasphemous!

As far as highly qualified religious Scholars are concerned my brother you may be incompetent,unqualified & immature. But Alhumd O Lillah i am not from the ignorants.

Unfortunately,we have given the affairs of religion in the hands of extremists & illiterate Mullas who exploit Pakistani nation,significantly Youth, in the name of religion.This is a great dilemma of Pakistan.

Unfortunately, Islamic Jurisprudence(Fiqh), Commentary( tafsir) ,History are not included in our intermediate syllabus.Islamic economy exists in the name only. Mullahs are uncapable of addressing complex economic issues.They only know how to create divisions.As a result, we are lacking sincere leadership in our country.
Pseudo-intellectualism is common in our country.May Allah Save My Pakistan From all external & internal Threat.Ameen!

Pakistan Zindabaad!
Muslim Unity Zindabaad!