View Single Post
Old Monday, February 14, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
I think there is no harm in attributing a single day for "love" if observed with in certain limits, traditions and norms.
in Islam, talking and meeting with Namehrams is strictly prohibited and these days "this day" is being celebrated mostly by those who are some one special for each other means no dogmatic relation they have in between them, than how a day can be celebrated with certain limits, tradition and norm..?

Quote:
Opposition only on the grounds that its a western idea ,in my opinion, amounts to myopism. Certain quarters, especailly the low lieterate mullahas and religious organisations oppose any thing new introduced in our social life.They have distorted the very essence of the great religion, islam.
West need us to stay away from our religion and their all acts are as per their own need, which kept us away from our religion and the basic knowledge of Islam is Extremism for them and as they are succeeded in surrounding our thoughts with their beliefs, we too think that what our scholars or as u used Mullahas told us is extremism and they are myopic.

Quote:
If we follow their understanding of Islam, then our females should veil their faces, TV etc should be prohibited, coeducation has no compatibility with islam and so on.....
If you observe with open mind than unveiled faces resulted in acts which spoiled the society and make it bad...i dont think i need to tell you the examples what resulted in because of unveiled faces...you r smart enough to understand that and coeducation too have lot of disadvantages and it is purely unislamic...

Quote:
i read somewhere that when initialy loud speaker was introduced in Sub continent , many Mullahs said that saying azan on this device is "KUFR,Biddat etc.
i think u use KUFR or Biddat wrongly...as
KUFR means Not to admit the oneness of Allah...whereas
Bida'at means make something a part of religion which is in real not...
and if u read this in forum i too read that where this was quoted for explaining resistance to change...

Quote:
We have restricted islam to appearances, dogmas, rituals etc and have forgotten the very basic thing ,the conscious.Islam is something that make you feel inside.It is religion of love and peace.In subcontinent , the sainst and soofis advocated love and peace not only co religious but for the entire humanity.This was the reasons that millions of people entered in Islam.
that doesnt really mean that we start celebrating the Valentine's day as our religion is of Love and peace......Islam is definitely something that make u feel inside but that doesnt mean that we let our woman unveil their faces..and promote coeducation just to prove ourselves civilized and modern......

May be we succeed in making ourself Modernize and civilized in this world but on the day of judgement we will find ourself standing (like in Stone age) having nothing in our Hands....

MAY ALLAH GIVES US BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM