View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default Modeling after India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
if we have 300/350 posts for 17 caror ppl...and we are demanding more chances and more age...then India,which would have been offering something around 1200 posts,if we assume....are they enough according to their population?

if fpsc want to relax age criteria then they should add 100 or so posts as well.

What do you mean by enough posts for the population? Posts should never be enough, not everybody should get a post in the Civil Services and that's what make it a competitive exam; unlimited number of people got to compete for the limited number of posts-- that's the spirit of a competitive exam.
And by the way why are you refering to India? India isn't a model country, not a model nation, its a 3rd world country just like pakistan. We shouldn't model our institutions on those lines as india's.
I think you don't want age relaxation because you think that raising age limit will enhance the competition and that will become harder for you to get a post out of the limited number of posts. Right? If that's so then that simply means that you are not competing, you are cheating.