View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default Fresh Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
u are also coming to my point.....u just said in the above posts that knowledge cannot come without degrees and now here u r proving my point that knowledge is not a slave of degree....what if Shakespeare wanted to give competitive examination then he would have surly been rejected on having no graduation degree...there are always some limits...this is the beauty of competitive exams....if there is not an age limit of 28 years..or all the disable ppl are allowed to give exams(sorry for harsh words)what ever their caliber maybe or u will be given your whole life to compete...then what would be the beauty of the competitive exam.........i hope u get my point.....

if u cannot do it in 28/30 yrs then better find something else to do....and let the new blood take charge....
Wake up its not Shakespeares' time, it is 21st century, but you are still bent upon keeping pakistan in the same dark ages shakespeare was brought up. And about fresh blood! Pakistan doesn't need incompetent, useless, coward, trembling, afraid blood to keep running down its veins (I'm not sorry for using the right words). Rather Pakistan needs robust, competent, zealous blood so to stand back on its broken feet.