View Single Post
Old Friday, February 18, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default China not a true friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan Mehmood View Post
Basically America is following the ideology of Master and Slave with Pakistan. Simple is that Pakistani government also serving America as slave, instead of showing the power, at least this is very necessary for Pakistan to make them understand that the aid which is giving by America is not only for pursuing the objective of Pakistan, basically this aid is (what so ever), for achieving the goals of America, Pakistan should take stand to restrict its strategic aid for US militants in Afghanistan. Even, America wraths Pakistan just like a child (last day statement of Obama). I believe Pakistan has the hidden force to give tough time to such biased friends.

On the other hand is china, which recently injected the soul of $375 billion in the dead economy of Pakistan, but I don’t think so that she asked for anything except good friendship just in the favor of Pakistani nation.Pakistan should maintain worth full friendship with china for longer aptitude. Second largest economy of the world is considering Pakistan to be friend and Pakistani politicians (onboard and off board) are bagging to US. And now according to recent statistics china needs only a decade to be stand at first. If the strategies of Pakistani government do not change, nothing will remain for Pakistan except munching their nails….
China cannot be a sincere friend. It hasn't really helped us in our wars with indians. I think China is afraid of US-Indian alliance against the republic of china, and for that reason it is hugging pakistan just for the sake of finding a potential ally. China does have some issues with India over a certain territory.
My suggestion: Pakistan should have good relations with all but without trusting anyone for its national security.