View Single Post
Old Friday, February 18, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Default Mother or Father?

I was listening to a mufti shahb on some FM....He said that"qiyamat ke din tamam insaan un ke baap ke naam se hi pukry jayen gy"...i was really shocked at first coz from childhood we have been listeining that roz-e-hashar tamam log apni maa ke naam se pukarain jaen gy..

the RJ also said that we have read and listened about MAAn only...
upon which he answered that some ppl have not understood the actual word which refers to "imam" but they make it "maaN"...it is something like this ke...tamam log qiyamat ke din apny imam ke saath uthaye jain gy....matlab jo kisi chiz ka initiator ho ga us ke follower usi ke saath uthain gy....agar koi boora hai to woh apny imam,jis ne burai start ki ho gi us ke saath ho ga ya us ke naam se pukara jaiye ga...and vice versa.

i am really confused coz i have asked from some elders they are bent upon MAAN as well.

plz shed some light on it and make it clear.....a special request to all the senior members...Thank you