View Single Post
Old Friday, February 18, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
There are many other things to be added in your outlines such as Pakistan's suggestion of improving OIC and a couple of more challenges to Muslim Ummah.

Muslim Ummah faces some other problems such as Poverty,Illiteracy,population exploitation,improper usage of natural resources,terrorism and blah blah.

Do also add afore mentioned points too in your outlines.
Your remedies are still lacking many points.
thanks for ur valuable contribution Abro . But the thing is that in earlier posts many ppl suggested me to shorten the outlines as it is better for examination point of view. So, that's the reason i skipped many points from the original outlines and tried to shorten the outline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammar malik View Post
You hve done a great job..
While going through ur outlines one thought abrupted in my mind tht thez are more general outlines while i think recent trend is specific aspect..
Such that: Best solution ov terrorism..
So wud tht outline be perfact 4 ths kind ov essay..
Plzzz guide me
Ammar, yup these are the general outlines and i will not suggest u to write the same points. U can the general idea how to make an outline but in exam u have to hit the point bcoz this is what needed. Most the students prepare essays on general issues and reproduce them in exams and eventually they scored less marks. My strategy is to get the idea from these general outlines, to cram the related data and in paper i will produce my outline according to the topic.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 02:29 AM.