View Single Post
Old Monday, February 21, 2011

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs_7 View Post
Please help me out i am confused

I am 24 years old i have just done my BBA will it better for me to do CSS or should i do my MBA after which i will doing CFA so please help me out which option is better?
Dear Fs_7,

BBA is finest bachelors after engineering, it has great diversity of subjects, you can choose many optional subjects for CSS too from previous BBA study.

Its good to pursue your MBA meanwhile keep your eyes open and study the comprehensive subjects of CSS, MBA is far better than all other masters being offered in Pakistan, so go for it otherwise If possible, look for MS as you've 16 years education (I guess, your BBA would be of 4 years).

CSS is the most demanding profession if you are looking for job security and you'll be part of some elite clique by joining it, CFA is cool, has very much demand but very rare people are qualifying three stages of CFA, I think still the number is under 150 people who have qualified CFA from Pakistan, some of my friends are pursuing it too, but they find it hard to pass second and third stage.

Further, ask yourself, will you be able to deal government higher-ups or you'll feel easy dealing with corporate management.

All the success!