View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of
Default For all those who think its possible to "talk peace" with the Taliban

Nangarhar Attack-22-02-2011

http://www.youtube.com/v/cELRYVoj1jI

A Pakistani was involved in this attack and according to an Afghan friend of mine they want justice. These are his words

"I want the Pakistani terrorist captured in jalalabad to be hanged in public, support the cause tomorrow it can be any of us lets not let karzai forgive him and kiss him in his forehead, I want justice"

I don't think that terrorist belongs to any country, religion, cast or creed. But still how a human being can be so brutal

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: BBC code
The Following User Says Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, February 24, 2011)