View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 24, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

may GOD have mercy on us all.

madam,

was that person in the video a PAKISTANI taliban?

as far as negotiating with taliban is concerned..no way it should be done.

negotiation is a process which in its simplest form can be understood as a process between the two parties in which both the parties gain something and loose something.
my question to anyone who is in favour to anyone out there in favour of negotiation is that can we accept any of their demands?.and if yes what demands they can put forward?are we aware of it.

surrendring to the demands of a militant organisation do not seems to be a reasonable approach.it can have fatal consequences.

so what to do?

wipe them out?
yes it is an option but it is not that easy to execute.

i think we should handle it wisely.we should begin the negotiation process but just to use it as a cover(be like americans,double standard)..and in the disguise of negotiation we can gain some precious time and can devise a strategy and a lot lot of other things.i have them in my mind.but negotiation should only be used just as a bait.
Call for Change (Thursday, February 24, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, February 24, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Thursday, February 24, 2011)