View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Brother, its a really good question. The possibilities seem less. Though its not impossible!

US invaded Iraq on the pretext of WMDs and Links of Saddam Hussein with Terrorists.

But when both these excuses have proved to be hollow, Bush changed his propaganda and now he's in Iraq to "flourish democracy".

Though if he (Bush) leaves at the moment... America's image is destined to be cherry-blossomed. But if he succeeds to flourish democracy while his stay and leaves the country afterwards, Bush will shout "mission accomplished". The media will help him here and he will be able to save his face to a major extent.

If your query is regarding saving America's face without performing the divine task of spreading democracy, I guess there is no way she can save her image.

(These are my personal views, people can disagree. Criticism and suggestions are allowed from now onwards)

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Tuesday, September 27, 2011)