View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 27, 2011

Glaring is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Resignation is not solution

AOA!
Agha Awais Sahib, we are proud of you for this act of honesty...
Well I m mentioning some solutions under, in accordance with my experience and observation regarding your Problem:
1. Arrange a detailed report against those Lawyers (With name & details) , attach the copies of related documents with report and present it to your Concern Authority (Additional District Judge) with recommendation to take strict action against them i.e. cancellation of License etc. (Don't forget to mention the official Diary No./Date on it)
2. Sent 1/1 copy of above noted Report to the concern President of Bar and Lawyers licence issuing authority.
3. Furthermore, if it is necessary than sent the copies to different departments i.e. Provincial Govt.'s Complain cell, Ombudsman office etc.
4. Submit an application to related Police Station, against them to launching an F.I.R about their criminal act.
5. Gain the knowledge about powers of your job, UNSOLVED MYSTERY has done a superb work in his post, read it carefully.
My Brother, you are serving in a strongest department of Pakistan...
And in Pure DESI tone: Bhai Judge ka JC bhi judge he hota hai
Aap sab ko CSS kerney k keh rahey hain n kisi minor Govt, post se mana kr rahey hain, but as per my knowledge daily kai CSPs, PSPs apke Judge sb ki court k bahir PESHI k liye kharey rehty hain . No doubt, CSS is a fantastic job, but your post is also important for our country.Wo laweyrs apko threat kr rahey hain k JUDGE TOU CHANGE HOTEY HE REHTEY HAIN tou merey bhai next jo Judge aye ga uski bi wohi Worth and Powers hon gi naa... So dont wory, hr problem k solution hota hai, I strongly recommend to do study about your official powers and rules & regulations about Bar-Discipline of lawyers...
I hope next time you'll show the most powerful sketch of a Honest Govt. employee, at this Forum

Regards...