View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Day 1

I went on 7:35 am.

1st of all we were given a test of about 100 questions regarding some MCQs related to quiz. Here time is less but the questions are hardly complete by any one in my group. I could attempt 85 questions ..
Then another test was pictures recognition or what u may call as structural diagrams test. 64 diagrams n to be completed in 30 minutes I guess.
Then we were given few tests of same IQ nature, situation analysis n reasoning tests. Then we were given few more tests “Sentence completing tests, word filling tests and few numerical n alphabetical ones….. after a 10 minutes break in which we had our documents verified. Then we wrote biographies each within 8 minutes and at the end they gave us Pictures to write story on each pictures, there were 3, 5 minutes 4 each story n he ll not give a single second leverage…..
It was a hectic day starting at 8:30 n ending at 2:30…
The staff was cooperative but very strict regarding test times, Though tests were easy but time should be the big key player…..

Day 2

We were called at 8:45 am and first we waited in waiting area, around 9:20 we were called in psychologist room. We were to sit in the square-seated arrangement alike meeting rooms…
There was a male n 2 females psychologists who first took our Urdu group discussion with the topic “Kiya petroleum masnoaat me izafa maishyat k liye naguzeer hai ya nahin??” within 15 minutes we had to do it.
Then we were given topic of eng group discussion in which we had topic “ Do the global economic system need a review of its system”, it was an interesting topic though…..we enjoyed talking on it
Then command tasks started. Files distributed in which a page containing topic and explanation of the command task was written n a 1/4th piece of paper of standard paper size was given with a pencil to note down n write if needed….n it was instructed that no one is allowed to read from the page in the file but from ur own pencil notes…..I started at the 2nd number and my topic was
“ Rural industrialization with liberal law incentives had been proposed some years back and you being provincial secretary are to take review from the members regarding the progress so far and should it be extended or not as demanded by few industrialists”

Then I was the first roll number so I was called for interview after a break of 40 minutes (as it was my birthday and my group was extremely nice and good bunch of fellows, so we celebrated birthday in break)……

Then the interview started

Psychologist 1: What’s ur name?
Rashid Nemat
P1: complete name?
Malik Rashid Nemat
P1: oh its nemat, you sound Ahmad and I wrote it. Aap loud bola karo naam thora sa beta q k it sounded Ahmad tou communication gap nahin ana chahye
Mam pardon for that.
P1: No need of pardon, I m just telling u, ap mere bête ki tarha ho me tou apko advise kar rahi hun, its notpart of evaluation, don’t mind beta
Okh mam I ll learn from it. I wont repeat now onwards
P2: So Rashid apko kal k tests me koi problem tou nahin aye
Not exactly , it was quite good experience, han start me mene thora time ka khyal nahin kiya jjiski waja se mere kuch questions bhi chut gye, rest of the tests I enjoyed taking…
P1: Tell me who u are? Why are you here? N ur personality?
Told
P2: Ur father is in police. What u learnt from him? U have written he inspired me and governed my mind somehow?
Told
P3: Tell me about ur educational career, you took superb heights in Matric then avg Fsc again good BBA hons and now what are you upto?
Told m doing MS banking n finance….n I m fond of competitive exams and so is my interest a little diverted sometimes due to which I didn’t maintain that high standard as that of matric
p1: Ap MS kar rahay ho aj kal? ya kar lia hai?
kar lia hai mam just thesis submit karwana hai 26th feb was my last paper.
p1: tou mention tou karo na is form me aap. its a good sign for you. q nahin kiya?
mam kal sir ne kaha tha uper k jo degree puri hai uska likho tou i wrote it. then i wrote as she insisted that its a good sign
P1: whats ur view point on petrole priuces vs economy?
Told (a little longer debate)
P1: What do u think the north African states having the protests and its impact on Pakistan govt n country?
Told (almost took3-4 minutes as we had arguments on Iranian revolution n French revolution so I said I don’t count Egyptian uprising as revolution n gave reasons behnd it, told about out country’s impact)
P3: Governor got murdered? Is pe apki raye kiya hai? Kiya yeh theek tha?
I didn’t concentrate on blasphemy rather I told about govt mishandling the issue and judiciary should have made decision, nobody else….
P2: Oust of ppp Ministers from Punjab govt, impact and reason behind, frankly btao?
I told
P1: how did u manage it with ur MSthat u appeared in css n passed it as well, jb k mene tou buchon ko dekha hai wo pehle education se free hotay hain phir atay hain is taraf q k 1 saal tou zxaruri hoti hai iski preparation aap ne just 3 se 4 mahinay me kar k de diya….hows dat possible?
Mene btaya k BBA k result k baad officially classes 2 months baad start huin and mene us time me history parhna shuru ki jis se CSS me interest barh gya, buchpan se he tha but mene tab itna intrest level gain kar liya tha k I couldn’t back out n gotappeared.
P1: Tou beta agar nov me apka start hua tou feb me tou aap k xams bhi ho gye hongay I mean march feb me hve papers css k bhi or wo bhi how u made it
Mene bataya k xams just last css paperx k forum bad shuru ho gye
P1: Tou apko itni jaldi kiya parhi thi. U shud have given some rest to ur mind. BBA k bad MS, with CSS n thesis nahin diya BBA ka
Bataya k diya but I managed all this…
P3: Siblings? Parents n mother k baray me batao in detail?
Told
P1: Pakistan’s economy’s negative points?
Told
P2: Psp he q, any special thing in u? What u think makes FPSC decide to keep you in psp? Convince karo zara? (she started smiling)
I gave all traits of police department n interlinked with me that I can manage many responsibilities at a time n m active, mobile, I take less pressure and I am quite keen to give immediate justice to people n the biggest charm in psp is that from junior to highest rank officer each person has some way or the other some say in the affairs….
P2: hmmmm Tou agay k kiya plan hain?
I told…
P1: Thank you Rashid. Have a good day……
Thanx mam. It was nice to have you people with me.

Note:
Don’t now what they were trying to find out, they took almost 23-25 mins and when I came out the peon said ustad g tusi andar so e gye c, lolx…Pata nahin q kiye itne questions current affairs k though I responded every 1 but my fellows who gave just days back had told me they ll only ask question regarding you….
converter (Wednesday, March 02, 2011), H. R. Akhunzada (Friday, March 25, 2011)