View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_2007_Cool View Post
What you've written is very true. However, when you're writing an answer so that you can get a job within the Pakistani civil services, you have to tow the line a little bit, you know... I obediently wrote whatever the buffoon Ikram Rabbani has written in his book. The official version of Pakistani history is a history unto itself. When you're taking local papers, you're better off if you stick to "Pakistani history" instead of the real thing.

Oh and my papers were okay today. I got a lot of MCQs wrong and I messed up my last Pakistan Affairs question. The question was about the 18th amendment and I concentrated on the provinces and their conflict with the center. I just found out that the 18th amendment was about Zardari voluntarily giving up his powers. I'm happy Pakistan Affairs is attached to the other general knowledge papers otherwise this would've sink my ship right here.
Yea You are right that is why I have got all good words For all these great men. Anyway but 18 amendment was not about the president giving up his power it was in fact about All strong Federal in Pakistan and What 18th amendment did to do away with this nuisance as the provinces have been demanding complete provincial autonomy. and I was first to curse this 18th amendment