Thread: Salaam to all
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtiaz ali View Post
Can u Please tell me how can i improve my english, because my english is not so good,
make your habit to read Dawn regularly....and analyse how things are written in the newspaper with that note down the words with their meanings with which you are unfamiliar and start using those words in your sentences and try to make all of your posts here in CSS forum in English..if you wont know the english words which you wanted to write...see Urdu to English dictionary...and read International or Editorial pages from Dawn..not irrelevant sections as this will help you for Current Affairs and Essay too...