View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2011
SIBGA-TUL-JANAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

sibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Naqvi View Post
First of all your topic of the essay is so vague, it can be the topic at bachelors level asking for you general idea about terrorism. I am sure, you are preparing for CSS and if such is the case you have to be specific for the topic. Next time while selecting topic, it must be from past papers of CSS.

Here I have refined your outline head by head to make it relevant, cohesive and comprehensive. No brevity is required while topic is prepared in detail.
AOA mam, First of all i am thankful to you, for correcting my mistakes.

Yes i agree with you that my TOPIC is vague,actually what i was preparing "Terrorism in Pakistan" Still it is a vague so,next time Inshallha i ll choose topic from past CSS papers.

Quote:

Bio Terrorism "can you quote any relavant information regarding this? like definition, examples etc..."

• Cyber Terrorism "I have read the term cyber crimes this one is new to me."

• Eco Terrorism "Economic terrorism is again a new idea that need elaboration"
Acyually i read all these different types from Internet.Now after reading their Definitions it seems to me quite irrelevant here.So I remove them from my outline without thinking anymore.

No doubt, you gave a fresh & refined look to my outline.Now it looks in a complete balanced shape.Thanks again

Quote:
Empowered Anti-money laundering Procedures
I dint get this point please elaborate that how it is relevant to the topic?
Does this solution not pertinent to Corruption?