View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 05, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
1)There was no need for other candidates to line with you. All that was needed was protest from you. Eyewitnesses are created automatically

2)There are CCTVs in all FPSC halls so theoretically you didn't even needed eyewitnesses

3)No one could have thrown your paper or hardwork in the dustbin after you had complained. Infact that would have made the examiners extra careful not to do anything to you or your paper because of conflict of interest/complaint from your side. Think of it like this....if ABC says XYZ is going to kill him and next day ABC ends up dead then blame would automatically go on XYZ

4)There is no question of anyone abusing or beating you outside the hall. You are a woman in Islamabad and not a 'gaon ki anparh larki' in Cheechu ki Malian.

Lastly in another post of yours you suggested that I along with another member write to FPSC. I won't; because I know the futileness of this exercise. However yes, if this happens in front of me and I am pissed about my paper, I would ensure that whoever is cheating gets arrested and the whole invigilator staff gets fired. No offense but I wouldn't be making a thread any crying over spilled milk.
reality doesn't change with ever-increasing argument with no concluding note. You have simply personalized the whole issue and thank u for telling me about CCTV... Unfortunately, I am a bit too realistic and do not hope much from my system!
I am a woman living in Pakistan and have a better picture of my society in front of me, either ISB or cheechu ki maliyan!