View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 08, 2011

TheRepeater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
brother..disaster management has become a science now...internationally there r four steps to manage.
1..mitigation
2.preparedness
3.response.
4.recovery.
first two are concerned with pre disaster management and other two post disaster management..pak govt,s performance is poor in post disaster management and v poor in post disaster management.
this was da v basic thing in that particular essay..one more thing mitigation and preparedness walk side by side...
best of luck for u people and do pray for me too.
Thanks for your input DrValentino. But if you focus on just above four points without leading the examiner through a thesis which you build, then compliment it, the effects of your topics on society. Your essay will end up on three pages.

This was almost the same essay as of Natural Resources and Mismanagemnt in Pakistan and my cousin have taken the stance which I have while attempting this essay, he was successful in 2010 This time they have twisted the topic towards disaster management (50%) and govt preparedness (50%).

I am positive and hope that we will get through the biggest hurdle of css i.e. essay paper.