View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 10, 2011
41st CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 30

engr.Mansoor is on a distinguished road
Default My Experience of CSS 2011

First let me introduce to the members myself.I am Mansoor,An Engineer by profession and currently working as Assistant Manager in Nuclear Organization.
Since my brother and Cousin are CSP`s so they also dragged me into this business.
To be very frank i have prepared myself only in 3 months and with four hours daily.Since i had to join office from 08am-04pm. so it was really hard for me 2 give more time to my study. My combination was Indo-pak,Geograpohy,Journalism and Pushto.
I appeared in Exam with half preparation but with full confidence. First paper was essay.Since i haven`t prepared it so i choose a topic(Disaster Management) and started brainstorming. I saw many people started writting abruptly.The first sign of panic and inexperience.I given it a drmatic start and i am sure that Inshahallah it will be passed with good grades.Similarly composition also went well.
For Indo-Pak,i have prepared my own notes as i am fond of making my own notes.And with grace of Allah it went superb.
For CA and EDS,i studied Jehangir times series and it proved helpful.
Geography as a favourite and scoring also went very well. Hoping for good grades in it.
Journalism is also nice and went upto my expectations.
Tips: Just relax and be systematic in preperation.
CSS is a game of nerves.
And also 2 papers a day can`t disturb u if ur sugar level is ok, so take choclates and Tea during 2 hours break.
And last but not the least My exam was finished in a week with no gaps between papers.But i did it well.
Inshahallah i am hopeful for a positive result.
FOr new aspirants: If some one need any sort of help,I will be always availabale for them
Sara Arshad (Saturday, July 16, 2011), smooth illusionz (Thursday, March 31, 2011)