View Single Post
Old Friday, March 11, 2011

Shamoon is on a distinguished road
Default Spirit of age!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfsultan View Post
LOL! So you do admit that age relaxation will increase the influx of more competent people?
You are spot on Sfsultan. Actually in our country people's mentality has been shaped in favor of pessimism and narcissism. Mostly are myopic and can't see the big picture in the greater national interest. Just imagine if age and education criteria is enhanced then how competent people with diverse background will begin flocking in for competition. You know the definition of beauty; unity in diversity. We talk tall but act so small, which is evident in every walk of life of all of us irrespective of age, area, religion and race. Pakistan as a nation is going down day by day; Pakistan used to be a world champion in Hockey but now stands nowhere in the comity of nations, cricket is suffering from chronic ailments, snooker's moon is eclipsed and reckit's glory is doomed. My dear all, we are standing in the middle of nowhere. If we didn't get changed ourselves then we would get extincted as a nation from the face of earth like dinosaurs.

Perhaps my many teenage friends have never traveled abroad for any purpose. My dear teenagers no foreign country considers 14 years degree as graduate. They consider it as diploma holder. Internationally 16 years of education is considered as graduation. Even Britain, our former colonial lord, doesn't consider 14 years of education as a bachelor while we are following worst form of British system.

See the state of affairs in our country, which are managed by 14 years of degree holders and envisioned by fake degree holders. 1- Agricultural country- Shortage of sugar, shortage of wheat. 2- Best Water Canal System- Floods, water shortage in urban areas. 3- Economy- Above 20 percent annual inflation, textile sector is ruined (backbone of Pakistan's economy). 4- Law and order- No need to say 4- International Recognition- You can guess would judge.

So my dear managed, well prepared in advance and foreseers are you still supporting the status quo for the gratification of your personal vested interest? And forgetting about long term national interest? Pakistan needs drastic measures and radical changes in its system to keep abreast with international community. Not to succumb to the wish lists and self serving interest of a few.

Das ist alles!!!!!