View Single Post
Old Friday, March 11, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saania Saif View Post
i have to say something to the members opposing the "age relaxation"

These are completely ignoring the variables of life such as deaths, marriages( mostly girls used to have plans of CSS exam but the get married during studies n after marrige the girl can't b able to join study or to do preparation atleast for 1- 2 years,) i m telling my experince. n when they become able they hv very less opportunities either just one or may b two but in very restrictive way.

By opposing this scheme, u r completely ignoring the persons who are making their lives themselves by crossing n tackling the hurdles, social barriers and so called societal taboos(with respect to girls).

So plz take consideration of our society n culture, age relaxation doesn't mean at all that the persons will definitely give exam after 30's no it means that the persons who r struggling n making their life and want to progress will get some relaxation.

Hope u understand my view if nt accept n agree.
There are positive and negative aspects of everything. In the context being currently discussed and debated, the disadvantages are more than the advantages. If we have to give those a chance who are making their lives by crossing n tackling hurdles, then uneducated people make their lives with even more hurdles and problems .. then should we make them CSS officers as well?