View Single Post
Old Friday, March 11, 2011

saania Saif is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
@shamoon.if you think that raising the age bar to 35 years will be a panacea for the perennial problems plaguing the county i think you are mistaken..yes 16 years of education should be the standard ...and assuming a person goes to school when he is 4 years old he can get a degree in 22. add some unforeseen causes and convert this 22 to 25. the age limit right now is 28. even if i accept that there is substance in your claim then the upper limit can be 30 years. no doubt we need competent people but we do not need people who have failed in other spheres of life and then plan to join civil services. those who have aimed for civil services should take the exam after finishing their studies. and if they do not get qualified they should get on with their lives. and those who want to do phd can join the services and go on leave. we have so many cases here ...like ayesha siddiqa is one of them. because at 35 it makes no sense that a person joins civil services and gets a pay around 18k.
Wht do u mean by "failed in other spheres of life"?
If i m not getting wrong then u mean unsuccessful in other feilds?
Dear, i just want to share that i studied Chemistry till bachelors degree n i was 2nd devisioned, n in masters i took subject of my interest thts DDS n i got gold medal.
Failing or unsuccessful in one field doesn't mean tht u will fail in all. In fact failure tells u where the weakness lies.

the uneducated people not
'making" their lives but "trying to spend their lives "
its the educated people who go against the stremline to make their way. uneducated people thinks in the particuliar box, the educated people think out of the box. their hurdles r much different from the hurdles of uneducated persons.
As said in Quran too "ilm wly r Bghair ilm wly brabr ni ho skty"

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 01:40 AM.