View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 12, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all
Default Cheap Marketing Tricks by Mobile Phone Cos

I dont know how irretated are other members but i am fed up of the advertisement pollution spread by the mobile phone companies these days. Every now and then the msg tone rings and one finds a new offer or ad of a service you never need.
And look at their ads on TV. How they bring young girls in mini dresses and ask us "hum apni nazaron say larkiuon ka akhtram karna kub seekhian gain" Waha, waha. Somebody should tell them that nobody will respect the girls if they will do such act in your ads on tv. I wonder where are the regulatory authorities that can bring some sense in their marketing tricks ? Where is PTA ? For how long they will continue to offer "ghanta Offer" and "night Package" to young boys and girls ?

lets protest against this unethical and anti-social advertisement of these revenue-hungry mobile phone companies who are disturbing our social values and norms for their vested interest.