View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 12, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Very nice topic and it was question in Journalism paper as well.

I'm against these advertisements .Exposing girls and tempting dialogues are just to astray youngsters.I discussed it in detail in my paper with examples.
Behold dance show of Ali Zafar "Telenor Talk shawk" "ab sab ki ye he dhunn hai" aur sath chand be'hangam steps.aik aur add "Its fun to be young"..banda poochay ye e fun reh gaya hai kernay ko?aur jo Oldies goldies mein is se frustration paida ho ri hai,us ka kia?

Fakhar e Pakistan Naseem Hameed ko kis kaam pe lagaya Mobilink ne,"Aur sunao".
Ufone saaf awaz...."tum he tou ho"..
Zong......."sab keh do"..They are source of encouragement for those who have no courage to express.lol
These adds are such tempting k ik dafa tou banda sharmindagi ki ataah gehrayion mein doob jata hai k haye Why I am not able to utilize these packages?Sigh

Gulrukh how can you say that these adds are harmless?Media is the mightiest power.If it can make your judiciary independent,it can also ruin young minds and it is doing.

My point of view is this; if mobile companies want to advertise,their focus should not only be youngsters as people of other ages also have listening and speaking power
IrfanShahid (Saturday, March 12, 2011), Shooting Star (Sunday, March 13, 2011), Sociologist PU (Saturday, March 12, 2011)