View Single Post
Old Monday, March 14, 2011

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

They are doing business, and what is the purpose of business? To earn money more and more, to establish a repute to attract people, the users etc. Girls are not dragged nor the busiessmen put gun on their head to get in those hellish advertisements. Both are in agreement. Now, who is that girl agrees to perform in half dress to promote one item of the company? A bold, rich, educated girl who has got everyting and the only thing left is Fame? OR the girl who has no source of income and is ready to sacrifice his body, honour etc just to feed his family and herself? And, these companies have their own think-tanks who are working to grasp our psyche, our demands, and what they show in their advertisements are the demands of today's generation. You, you and you and ME can protest, rather right now protesting on these sort of advertisements, but the generation is very in the habit of immitating and following those fasions what is being promoted through these ads. And, what to say of Topi Burqa? I know, this is the sign of the dignity of Muslim Woman, but I have also witnessed the prostitutes and common college/university gilrs who use the same Topi Burqa to hide their identity, to have an easy walk in the markets to avoid any interruption by their possible multiple mans. We can just pray to Allah to save ourselves and Mulsim men and women from the evils.