View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Dufresne View Post
@ Jazib

You are ordered not to jump into any discussion that has something religious in it. Your views are absolutely unacceptable in every aspect. Stay away from all such threads and learn to mind your language while communication on such formal forums.
Andrew I want say something but you are continuously deleting my post. I just want to know what is wrong with this sentence "ab yeah batain chahay islami bhi hoon laikin mera zahan tou in ko nahi manta." Aasi tou hazaroo batain hain jo kai log kahtay hain Islami hain or kai kahtay hain gair Islami hain. So what is issue here?

In this thread I post a reply only because i found a remark by socialogist pu discriminatory gender wise. That had nothing to do with religion. Even my second reply is related to this social issue and I did not specifically discussed religious view point towards Hijjab.

I wonder when I started thread in islamiat section under the topic Tahzeebi Nargasiat, both my remarks and the book i suggested was kind of you know which a conservative muslim may find radical or even offensive. But you not only thanked that post but also added to my reputation point with appreciating remarks.

I think your concern is not religion because i specifically did not discussed any thing about religion here. Your only issue is that you are against women empowerment.

A matter of further surprise to me is that mukt remarks "either you are a lier or you are a gay" are decent and formal in your dictionary.

I hope that you wont delete this post as this has nothing to do with religion.