View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default Who Should Do CSS?

Before reading the following, I'd like to make it Clear that the post is not to discriminate anyone and neither I am trying to start something controversial however This is a serious topic that must be discussed, If someone feels offended feel free to let me know and I would happily apologize but I'd suggest one should think out of the box and comment.

As we know, CSS jobs are not highly paid. When I say highly paid, I say it comparatively. This is why, I think that CSS should only be attempted by people who have a strong financial family background. This is because, that If one attempts CSS and does not have a sound financial background, it is very likely that he/she will indulge in corruption (Not necessarily, but highly likely). I personally know some people, from middle class families who were facing troubles for their home rents and when their son(s) were selected in Services like PSP, DMG etc .. They have now build their own houses in cities like Islamabad, Karachi & Lahore etc and all this has happened within 4-8 years of service (not more). How is this possible for a bps-17 or bps-18 to do this? I am sure even a bps-22 cannot do this as long as he/she is honest.

For a better and bright Pakistan, I think this topic is highly debatable. I am not saying that everyone from middle class families will be corrupt, NO .. That's not the case. Even Rich people can be corrupt as hell but chances are lesser as compared to ppl with not a sound financial background ..

I have many other things to discuss regarding this issue but I Don't want to offend anyone .. It can only be discussed further if people here wants to discuss it and does not consider it controversial and offending. In case, it's considered discriminating and offending, I request the MODs to delete this thread and it will not be discussed any further.

Thanks!