View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ali36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by taimoorgondal

CSS is mostly attempted by middle class people. the people from highly financial background are involved in business.
and If middle class people do not attempt for CSS then what should they do?
what is the guarantee that thay will not involve in corruption, if they adopt another profession rather then civil services?
what is the guarantee that people with highly financial background will not involve in corruption?
and if I quote our political leaders, r they from middle class families?
and if I quote some beaurucrates, who r involved in corruption are from highly financial background then what will be ur answer?
so in my opinion everybody who thinks himself/herself capable of doing css must attempt the exam.
2 Hours Ago 06:20 PM

agree with u .Because evil minded person can belong to any of the social classes,ie,lower,middle and upper.We cannot say the upper class comprises of angels who will not do corruption.Rather tendency for corruption is prevailing more in upper class,take a look at our politicians.Recent scam of khanan and kalia exchange, also supports above assumption and there r alot more such cases.In short,we cannot generalise practice of corruption on the basis of class division.

Last edited by Predator; Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 10:57 PM.